Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What game/s are you currently playing?

Go down 
+6
Yunalaesca
generalpain
Kingkorrit
Silversonic
Godforsaken
calex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
calex

What game/s are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 am

The topic is already spoken for itself...
The game that I am currently playing is
Super Mario Galaxy in Nintendo Wii...
I really had fun playing this game every day.
I am also playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight
Princess. I am one of you here who is addict
in RPG games... In online PC games, I am
currently playing Virtual Family Kingdom and
The SIMS 3. In PlayStation 2, I am playing
Resident Evil 4.

So what's yours guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
Godforsaken

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 pm

In only play to FFXI from the last 5 years, will start to play Aion soon.
Back to top Go down
Silversonic

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Been going pretty solidly through FF8-10 again, now that I'm older I can understand the storylines. Finished 8 and defeated Omega Weapon, and finished 10 and defeated Penance (used Zanmato to defeat it about 6 years ago ._. didn't feel like much of an accomplishment)

Started 9 now and just got the invincible.

Never really liked FFVII, IX is my favourite <3
Back to top Go down
Kingkorrit

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Started 9 now and you're on disc 4 >_>?
Back to top Go down
Silversonic

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Started it a few weeks ago I mean Dx
Back to top Go down
Kingkorrit

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Funnily enough I did the same, running through Memoria as i type this.
Back to top Go down
Silversonic

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:50 pm

Aha awesome xD Going for Ozma too? (man he's so easy once you do all the friendlys ._.)

I just got raped by Quale
Back to top Go down
Kingkorrit

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm

I'll probably try, already found all the friendly monsters so it shouldn't be too hard
Back to top Go down
generalpain

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 pm

i stoped play ffx when i add full sphere grip for every caracter but atm i juts discover yersterday a game on facebook name tiny adventure its predy fun
Back to top Go down
Yunalaesca

Yunalaesca

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Uncharted (Adventure),
Divinity2 (RPG),
Fifa09 (sports),
Final fantasy crystal defenders(Tactics),
Fallout3 (FPS/RPG)
well not all on same day, choosen by mood at the day -_-
Back to top Go down
Kingkorrit

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Wow, i find it hard to keep up with just 1 other game at the same time as ffxi.
Back to top Go down
Maimed

Maimed

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Blitzball or gtfo!

That was my favorite part of FFX.
Back to top Go down
Jozel

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Yoooo !

playing CS not for a long time everyday since i started to work, but restarted FFVII ( which is the best of PS games), need to get back on PS2 when i'll have my own apartment, i'll try to start again FFXIII cause the magic system is awesome ! and the story is interesting too.

when i worked at renault i restarted zelda 1 on nes emulator and FFIV and VI which are the BEST on super nes ! graphics suck so much but the scenarios are maybe the BEST of all FF saga !

didn't like so much the FFIX and i rly HATE FFX, i think this game is too uesless, blitzball sux so much....... (my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Maimed

Maimed

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:42 pm

I bought a Nintendo DS and played oldschool Final Fantasy games to keep me occupied while we wait for HNM window to open. It's fun but now that I beat everything, my Nintendo DS is collecting dust. I'm thinking about selling it, or maybe just give away idk.

Now I just play World of Warcraft, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kiranna

Kiranna

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 pm

I play pee-a-boo and hide-and-seek with my sons between windows! \o/ WIN!!! (Those count as games right?)
Back to top Go down
Yunalaesca

Yunalaesca

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:16 am

nothing bad against Blitzball! Maimed u gained 100 points^^
that ppl that say blitzball is bad, are the same ppl that loose every match.
FFX is the best game ever Smile
FFVIII comes right after ffx :p
Blitzball n Tetramaster are two cute minigames.... SE could make an own game for blitzball pls ;;
Back to top Go down
Maimed

Maimed

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 am

I wanna see FFXI version of Tic Tac Toe, but instead of using X and O we use moogles and chocobos =)
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 am

Just beat ff8 again and btw Maimed I Love Blitzball lol on ffx its fking addicting

currently playing ff7 trying to cap out the materias and beat ruby and esmerald weapons which i still havent been able to No
Back to top Go down
Silversonic

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Kinda sad cause I finished FFIX Sad Will miss that game :<

Also beat Ozma, totally underestimated that piece of shit, took me like 10 attempts.
Back to top Go down
Silversonic

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 am

YES, GET IN! KING OF SKIPPING! WHO'S THE DADDY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game/s are you currently playing?   What game/s are you currently playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game/s are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1