HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dynamis ls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marco
Admin

PostSubject: Dynamis ls   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:38 pm

I'll be starting a dynamis ls open to people outside shell, runs will be tuesday at 6PM gmt+2/12est, and friday at 6.30PM gmt+2/12.30EST. It wont be a dynamis xarca only ls, but we will rotate all the areas and in the future dreamlands too if things go well.
Every member will get 2 points/run, 1if not doing the whole run; Cities AFs dont cost points, but u can comment one/run, Icelands AF will costs 10points Low priority, 20points if High priority; Dreamlands af will cost 5LP/10HP. Shadow items distribution will be decised by sack holders based on attendance and attitude shown in the ls.
The runs will be sponsorized by up to 3 people who has shown to have a relic at stage 3 or higher.
If anyone is interested in it, can send me a Pm/tell me in game or simply write in this thread. Hopefully gonna start next tuesday assuming we can get enough people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikocro

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis ls   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm

well seem's to be fine for me, maybe u will lead the run but in other case i can lead city, already do this on my last ls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pico

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis ls   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Intersted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiranna

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis ls   Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Well I haven't made much of an establishment in my current DynaLS. As a matter of fact I do not get full points because they start an hour later then I had hoped and I have to go to work 30 mins before the end of runs. This is to no fault of their own, but the times you have selected work perfect for me because A) it's around our LS event times and B) they are running at 9AM/9:30AM for me so having to leave for work is no longer an issue. /clap!!! By this time my kids have also had thier breakfast and bath and are setteled into their playing routine for the morning so the only interruptions will be drinks and diaper changes. =) I will do my last run with DynaFFS Friday and let them know today that i will not be able to continue runs with them. I was BLM dyna leader in PureInsanity and know the runs well so if you need help getting members and putting PT's together on run days you know I'll lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis ls   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 pm

GoldenBoy TM Games ! I'M IN jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cloudian

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis ls   Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:21 pm

interessante ma glio orari sono impossibili per me ; ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile