HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Off for a bit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spaceboy

Off for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Off for a bit   Off for a bit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:57 pm

I haven't been on all week because my brother-in-law let my cat slip out of the house and I've been searching for him every day after work. It really sucks, happened Monday night so he's been missing for almost a week.

Off for a bit DSC02882

Us about 10 hours before he went missing. I saved him as a stray after almost running him over about 6 years ago. I really hope he comes home

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silversonic

Off for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off for a bit   Off for a bit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 pm

That sucks, but I was always under the impression cats seem to have a good sense of direction and come home when they're hungry, mine does anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraphine

Iraphine

Off for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off for a bit   Off for a bit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:35 am

When one of my cats got out, he was gone for a day or two, I was so worried. One day I went outside and shook some treats, and out of the woods (some shady lookin woods in front of our house) came Rambo, very eager to get some treats.

Hopefully he's not too far, all 3 of my cats were feral, meaning they were born in the wild, a stray will more likely come back to their home of comfort and love, goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.squarefragment.com
Sponsored content

Off for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off for a bit   Off for a bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off for a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: