Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

housemate prank plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonata

Demonata

housemate prank plan Empty
PostSubject: housemate prank plan   housemate prank plan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:53 am

Now me and a friend have sent this E-mail to an actual clown company let me know what you think and what your reactions might be if this were to happen to you. i should add he is actually gay and hates clowns so the fear factor could be amazingly high.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello, I wonder if you could help us.... I want to hire a clown to play a prank on my friend/housemate. I want him to look like pennywise out of Steven Kings IT.

Basically the plan is for me and a few friends to hide in the apartment out of view... the lights will be out.. the clown will be in a corner of the room.. my friend then enters the house... turns the key key in the lock.... the clown remains solitary.. does not move a muscle.

It will be lateish at night so its dark, my friend turns on the light.. he see's the clown, the evil clown.. they make direct eye contact....by the way the clown is holding 2 baloons one with a smiley face the other is smeared in fake blood and says I want to end it all no one understands me and the look on his face does not change one iota.

The eye contact will ensue until my housemate screams but meanwhile the clown will pop the happy face baloon and voice the words.... you were right mom you should have had me aborted and they shall pay.....

My friend will no doubt be completely besides himself... at this point we shall burst into the room and simply say................ You got 0wned (1)...

Please reply asap as we are completly serious and this plan has and will take some time to complete... we are completely serious and if you are unable to satisfy this request please let us know if you know of anyone who is able to assist.

(1) Instructions to said clown, this sounds like " Youuuuuuuu Got Ownedddddd"

Many Thanks...... his (in quote) "Friends"
Back to top Go down
Claudus

PostSubject: Re: housemate prank plan   housemate prank plan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:02 pm

thats mean
Back to top Go down
Demonata

Demonata

PostSubject: Re: housemate prank plan   housemate prank plan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:14 pm

it's a work of genius!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: housemate prank plan   housemate prank plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

housemate prank plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: