Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFXIV Beta Tester Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunz

FFXIV Beta Tester Application Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV Beta Tester Application   FFXIV Beta Tester Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 am

They're officially open for application!
If you want to apply, you have to have a Square Enix ID, and then go to finalfantasyxiv.com, the main page will have a link, and you can apply for it.

From what the application asks from you, it seems as if they will be more open to people who have played FFXI. Very Happy

also, sorry I haven't been on, its finals week, will be more when its over. Good luck at camps/events everyone!
Back to top Go down
Aspec

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Tester Application   FFXIV Beta Tester Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 pm

already applied for ps3 beta ^.^// and gl on finals D:
Back to top Go down
Variag

Variag

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Tester Application   FFXIV Beta Tester Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 pm

same here, applied too ^^ let's see if we're lucky and get one
Back to top Go down
Yunz

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Tester Application   FFXIV Beta Tester Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 pm

I hope I do, I built my computer around the knowledge that I wanted to try FFXIV at full graphics. They ask about your computer performance in shit in the application, so it made me happy Very Happy

Too bad they decided to throw out the 5000 series Radeon's a few months after I get a 4890 =/ they're overpriced and not much better though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Beta Tester Application   FFXIV Beta Tester Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Beta Tester Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: